– Added Ragnarok 99%-complete expansion
– Aberrant Megalosaurus now properly lay Aberrant eggs
– Fixed Zipline collision issue. Requires Server Update.
– Fixed server crash with inventories.
– Fixed Rock Drake aerial pounce on Aberration
– Fixed Rock Drake losing forward-momentum when jumping off ground
– Chain-Bola’ed Rockdrakes can no longer move while climbing and Bola’ed
– Fixed Ravager getting stuck when dismounting/remounting on zipline
– Fixed inability to activate weapon attachments (‘N’ key)
– Fixed Grappling players into Tek Shield (detaches Grapple)
– Fixed kiting Nameless into Fertile areas of Aberration (they’ll now leave when they go underground in such areas)
– Reduced rate of battery depletion in structures by 33%
– Rollrats now have 20% weight from Wood, but 100% weight from Stone, as intended
– Aquatic Mushrooms reduce Biolum Poison debuff by 5 seconds per consumption, rather than 1
– Fixed issue with cavewolf being offset above zipline when reconnecting to server
– Made Wild Plant Species Z only heal, not replenish vitals, and only if not recently damaged, not handcuffed, and not a baby dino. Requires Server Update.
– Fixed climbing Rock Drake not being able to damage targets. Requires Server Update.
– Updated localizations to include Aberration. Added new localization: Ukranian
– Fixed Mac/Linux water flickering
– Fixed Metal Cliff platform using Stone structure damage settings. Requires Server Update.
– Fixed Cliff Platforms having 12h decay time — now is 12d for Stone and 16d for Metal. Requires Server Update.
– Fixed Zipline crash. Requires Server Update.
– Fixed another issue with Mod Class replacements when loading savegames (for Classic Flyers to replace regular Flyers’ Inventories, etc). Requires Server Update.
– Fixed Megalania not dropping their toxin
– Fixed a issue which prevented some creatures from receiving 100% imprint with the new 8 hour timer
– Bear traps now take 12 seconds (large) and 10 seconds (small) to activate
– Fixed multiple building cases where structures would not be placed (i.e cables and wires)
– Fixed a bug which would cause the Giga to rage eaiser than desired.
– Fixed a bug which would allow you to get under the map
– Reduced the Griffin’s base HP by 30%
– Reduced the Griffin’s HP gained per level (wild) by 25%
– Reduced the Griffin’s HP gained per level (tamed) by 22%
– Reduce the Griffin’s Base stamina by 10%
– Reduced the Griffin’s diving swipe damage by 50%
– Reduced the Griffin’s dive bomb damage by 25%
– Doubled the number of supply ceates per zone and made them last twice as long
– Fixed a case where the Glide suit would cause you to float up against gravity
– Fixed a case where Charge Batteries would not correctly drain in electrical structures
– Fixed an unintended Gem Hierarchy, which would’ve allowed different colour gems to be used in place of others for crafting
– Fixed a case where the camera view would flip when using climbing picks
– Prevented fertilized eggs from being transferred on servers not using the allow foreign dino setting
– TEK Bed no longer clears the Reaper Offspring buff
– Fixed a bug which would cause Supply Crates to drop Plant Species Z Seed blueprints
– Molerat saddle no longer looses durability when hitting foliage, and reduced it’s over-time durability loss whilst rolling by 50%
– Fixed multiple cases of invisibility for the Rock Drake and Basilisk
– Fixed a case where a character would be stuck in the floating state when uploading dinos
– Fixed multiple cases where Ravagers could get through the map
– Fixed rugs not being freeform painted, or painted when placed on foundations.
– Fixed a bug which allowed climbing dinos to move when encumbered
– Removed the wood decal from Plant Z
– Reaper Queen now has a particle indicator when ready to choose a host for its offspring (below the health threshhold)
– Fixed a case when climbing with the Rock Drake would rotate your vision
– Wild Plant Species Z now heals and revitalizes players and their dinos when active (when nearby), and reduced its interval to generate Seeds
– Flying fast with glider should now be less rubber-bandy
– Fixed graphical issue when running with -norhithread (stability mode for certain graphics cards configurations)
– Fixed crash when taking Super Resolution screenshots with Ansel
– Fix for Sarcos spawning in noob pool
– Wild non-alpha Reaper Kings no longer grant XP
– Platform switch collision is improved to allow you to easily directly climb onto it with an ladder attached to the elevator track
– Wood elevator platform weight limit increased
– Wood elevator can now be lifted while it’s falling to stop it, and (once client update it posted) you can now repeatedly click the lift command without having to re-open the action wheel
– Remaining fix for Mod Class replacements
– Postprocessing Error fix
– Players who are getting D3D Device Lost Error should try running with “-norhithread” in launch arguments. If that resolves the problem, we’ll be able to implement an automatic fix in next update.
– Fixed Radiation sound playing even when you had Hazard Suit on
– Aberration Dinos can now be properly downloaded on ARKs other than Aberration. Requires Server Update.
275.31 Requires Server Update.
– Fixed Linux client crash
– Fixed server language crash
– Fixed Mod class replacement priority (Dino replacements etc)
– Reduced Cavewolf damage by approximately 40%
– Increased Wild Basilisk HP by 50%
– Increased Wild Reaper King Damages by 300%
– Made Aqua Shroom properly restore Water stat
– Added Nameless to certain areas of Biolum Chamber where they were missing
– Removed Piranhas from starting-area pool
– Fixed case where Aberration Endboss sometimes wouldn’t appear on clients, also fixed similar issue with Ragnarok Endbosses.
– Added Basilisk saddle to Smithy-type crafting stations where it was meant to be. Requires Server Update.
– Fixed some Lantern Pet inventories mistakenly being flagged as Tribute Inventories. Requires Server Update.
– Exported & Included latest Localization Manifest files on client, for translation
– Made Distance Field Ambient Occlusion setting not affect the lighting of Aberration (which doesn’t use the technique)
– Fixed a client-side crash issue with certain mods such as Structures+, and other renderer edge cases