- Fixed a server crash that some hosts were getting after uninstalling certain mods.
- Re-Added „My Survivors“ menu option
- Temporarily removed HDR option, was causing some graphics issues at the moment.
- Big Ragnarok update: 20% more map area, various changes and fixes, full Ragnarok notes here.
- Added HDR Graphics Option (Experimental, Fullscreen Mode only, NVIDIA only, may only work up to 1080p on certain drivers)
- Fixed Server List refreshing when adding/removing Favorites
- Fixed Doed Level Up Animation
- Fixed Plant Turrets vs Proning Players
- Fixed Griffon Backwards-Fly-Run
Fixed some crashes which would prevent saves from loading when certain mods were being used.
Fixed impact decals that were not rendering.
- Fixed a method that was being used to push characters underneath the ground (Requires Server Update.)
- Fixed Fertilizer getting durability reset when using Deposit Action (Requires Server Update.)
- Increased Ragnarok Boss Arena max time to 40 minutes (Requires Server Update.)
- Fixed a server loading crash that some mod-users were seeing (Requires Server Update.)
- Fixed remote keypads not working properly on certain legacy servers.
- Defaulted dedicated server
?bRawSocketsmode to not use threaded networking, seemed to generally be a net performance loss in our analysis. Can still be forcefully enabled with
- Fixed an spawn issue with Ragnarok Golems
- Changed Tek Light structure settings to use „Tek Tier“ properties (damage resistances)
- Further improved performance of ?bRawSockets servers by eliminating threading „critical sections“
- Added -nonetthreading option for bRawSockets servers to only utilize a single thread for networking (useful to improve performance for machines with more servers than cpu cores, especially on Linux)
- Baby Bone Scalings & Gestation Setups now stack from Mods, and Dino Entry Icon now stack from Mods.
- Fixed client side dino initialization crash.
- Fixed with issue with local events on client.