- Game.ini [ShooterGameMode] bUseTameLimitForStructuresOnly config option, which if true will make Tame Units only be applied and used for Platforms with Structures and Rafts. Defaults false. Tame Units on Non-Legacy Official PvP now have this true (thus in effect disabling Tame Units for Dinos without Platform Structures).
- ?bRawSockets server option now has correct performance (server stalls eliminated), as good or better than Steam sockets
- Fixed some boss exploits.
- Baby Bone Scalings & Gestation Setups now stack from Mods, and Dino Entry Icon now stack from Mods.
- Fixed client side dino initialization crash.
- Fixed with issue with local events on client.
- Further improved performance of ?bRawSockets servers by eliminating threading “critical sections”
- Added -nonetthreading option for bRawSockets servers to only utilize a single thread for networking (useful to improve performance for machines with more servers than cpu cores, especially on Linux)