- New Weapon: Tek Sword (Charge-Attack and damages Metal & significantly pierces Armor when powered by Element)
- New Armor: Tek Shield (Reflects incoming projectiles/bullets when powered by Element)
- New Structure: Tek Light (Attaches to any surface and can be either independently powered by Element Shards in its Inventory, or traditionally powered via generators)
- TrueSky memory usage fix
- Fixed issue where clients would sometimes become disconnected after demolishing/destroying structures
- Fixed a bug where in the event of a rollback, players who recently used the CrossARK transfer system could lose their characters.
- Fixed the bear trap to avoid turret exploit. Bear traps only damageable by explosion now (or demolishing)
- Reduced Flamethrower Damage from base 100 per second to 30 per second.
- Flamethrower Direct Damage is now affected by Armour.
- Flamethrower expensive foliage particle effects now eliminated for everyone except the local player using the weapon
- Chainsaw not able to attack whilst running
- Tripled the effective „ammo“ of TEK armours, so they last 3x as long per element
- Shield blocks should block whip stuns/item drops (and trigger the cooldown), and whip stun on players reduced to 1 second.
- Implemented a new value to reduce indirect torpor (Gas grenades, tranq).
- Chitin, Metal, Riot, and TEK Armours now reduce incoming torpor.
Direct Torpor Armor Mult: 0.07 (Was 0)
Indirect Torpor Armor Mult: 0.035 (Was 0)
Direct Torpor Armor Mult: 0.15 (Was 0)
Indirect Torpor Armor Mult: 0.06 (Was 0)
Direct Torpor Armor Mult: 0.25 (Was 0.25)
Indirect Torpor Armor Mult: 0.12 (Was 0)
Tek (remember there are no Tek qualities):
Direct Torpor Armor Mult: 0.7 (Was 0)
Indirect Torpor Armor Mult: 0.7 (Was 0)
- Client-side update to fix „Direct3D Device Lost“ errors.