Fixed a renderer crash and further increased render thread / Options performance
- Fixed an issue with clients disconnecting when in large bases. Requires Server Update.
- Fixed some client-side third person issues.
- Made third person camera allowed by default on all dedicated servers, use the setting ?AllowThirdPersonPlayer=false to disable it on a server.
- Fixed an issue where eggs could not be picked up by the player after a server restart.
- Fixed additional client-side third person issues.
- Ragnarok map fixes: https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/forums/topic/233157-ragnarok-patch-notes/ – Please note that this update is not backwards compatible, so it is very important that Unofficial Servers update to the latest version: 265.284
- Fixed dinos appearing to fall through ceilings on the client. It may take a minute or so for the server to correct the creatures.
- Fixed buffer overflow error occurring when logging into very dense bases.
- Fixed certain values being edited that allowed unintended visual changes to be made to the ini files.
- Review and changes made to graphical presets.
- Fixed an issue where players would fall through ceilings when logged out on top of them.
- Fixed issue where binding „E“ to middle mouse button wouldn’t function properly.
- Fixed eggs falling through structures (for real this time).
- Fixed rex saddle positioning in dye UI screen.
- Fixed Industrial Cooker and Beer Barrel from accepting fertilizer due to crop plot change.
- Fixed a visual issue where the Megalosaurus would appear to be sleeping instead of unconscious.
- Added swing delay to the Electric Prod.
- Fixed issue where canvases were not able to be placed on the Refrigerator.
- Fixed a visual issue where the player in inventory would appear as a silhouette.
- Improved collision on large hatchframe.
- Allowed the dye UI to stay open after jumping to paint.
- Ragnarok map fixes: https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/forums/topic/233157-ragnarok-patch-notes/ – Please note that this update is not backwards compatible, so it is very important that Unofficial Servers update to the latest version: 265.3
- Fixed „Setting the UI General scale to the lowest makes it so you cannot drag items down into some hotkey bars.“
- Fixed „cant use escape or enter to close naming box after taming“
- Added a ramp snap point on the inside of giant hatchframes
- Dye UI: Double Clicking (also double pressing (A) button) on a color region now dyes it
- Lowered dino HUD popup when looking at a titanoboa
- Fixed area of TheCenter ‚Lava Island‘ with improperly functioning dino spawns on servers
- Placing rafts now requires standing on solid ground (no dynamic structures either)
- Fixed: as client While using tek leggings, attempting to super sprint and running out of element (or having none) causes camera to be stuck facing forward.
- Fixed an issue where on client PC dragging directly onto the empty area within a folder would actually not put the item into that folder on the server (leading to a de-sync, when you’d re-enter the inventory you’d see the items at the root)
- Dragging DIRECTLY onto Inventory Folders , local and remote, now puts the items into those folders (the exception is the ‚up level‘ icon, doesn’t do anything)
- Transfer All To and From Inventories, in the root folder level, will now ignore items in subfolders of the inventory you’re transfering out of.
- Fixed: Pressing to cycle snap points while mounted, caused camera to cycle through 1st and 3rd person view.
- Fixed behavior of Text Input pop-up when using gamepad
- Fixed: When creating a folder, it didn’t show it unless you reopen the inventory, or press folder-toggle button.
- Altered tamed Griffin fly speed when near targets to better attack them
- Fixed a sideways platform building bug
- Respawn / Fast Travel UI now has a bed search textbox
- Fixed ScorchedEarth rocks having incorrect destruction mesh material
- Fixed some third person camera interpolation jitters
- Made Preserving Bins able to take all receive all items again (necessary for Jerky making and various mods).