- Flier Mk 2: Click here to see the changes to fliers!
- Ridable fliers (not the Moth) now have ground attacks.
- Leeds spawns adjusted so no longer spawning near shorelines
- Ichthyornis no longer gets stuck in corners of underwater bases.
- Leeds will no longer scale in damage/level etc.
- Therizinosaurus spawn weight and aggro ranged decreased
- Quetz‚ idle stamina consumption reduced by 50%
- Remove Ichthyornis‚s ability to steal kibble from dino inventories.
- Certain creatures now have special weight reductions for specific resources similar to the Beaver.
- Mammoth reduces weight of wood by 75%
- Ankylo reduces weight of raw metal by 75%
- Doed reduces weight of stone by 75%
- Beaver and SpineyLizard now adjusted to 50% reduction for resource-weight (they do a few) due to being a jack of all trades, as opposed to specialising.
- When there is an item in the crafting queue, upon completion the right-click options would close, this no longer happens.
- Updated the UI to include a way to differentiate regular eggs from fertilized eggs, as well as show a health bar and spoiling bar.
- Taming and Fert eggs now display the progress as a %
- Adjusted Blueprint and Engrams colours to help with readability.
- Craft All now correctly displays Craft 100
- Required Engrams no longer clipping and correctly displayed (We’ve got an Engram page on the way!)
- Placing your cursor over a broken and pressing ‚E‘ now repairs it.
- When adding multiple stacks into an inventory, the stacks force into stacks of the max size (stacks on deck..)
- Placing your cursor over an engram or blueprint in a remote inventory and pressing ‚E‘ should craft it.
- Tribe Log should now appear correctly upon opening the Tribe Manager for the first time
- Adjusted size of UI box on Raft so it’s no longer in the way when placing structures
- Fixed an issue where breeding dinos would show 100% regardless of progress
- Fixed an issue where text was overlapping during the breeding process.
- Added an option to turn on the grinder inside of its remote inventory
- There is now a 0.2s cooldown on meat consumption
- Use ?OxygenSwimSpeedStatMultiplier=1.0 or other value to increase how. Note: does not currently work on Non-Dedicated Servers (will in the next Major Update due to a network data structure replication limitation).
- When using the server-config bPvEDisableFriendlyFire=True, you are now able to harvest a slaughtered Ovis.