- New Mechanic: Aquatic & Amphibious Creature Breeding
- New Dino: Equus!
- New Dino: Leedsichthys!
- New Dino: Ichthyornis!
- New Dino: Iguanodon!
- New Structures & Mechanic: Tek Underwater Bases
- New Structure: TEK Teleporter
- New Structure: TEK Mosa Saddle
- New Structure: Tek Power Generator
- Total Inventory Menu redesign (other UI’s coming soon!)
- Flyer Nerf (to allow server to recover Stamina when standing on a Flyer, run with ?AllowFlyingStaminaRecovery=true)
- Reduced Vault Size
- Limited one C4 attached per dino, unless you run with this console command: ?AllowMultipleAttachedC4=true
- Sheep now have a “Slaughter” option when you have a club, sword, hatchet etc equipped, also works on PvE
- 1 New Hairstyle and 1 New Facial hairstyle (male and female variants)
- 20+ new Explorer Notes
Note “flyer” refers only the mountable flyers and excludes creatures such as the Onyc, Dimorphodon and Vulture.
- Flying creatures can no longer allocate points into movement speed.
- All flying creatures have had their movement speed points refunded.
- Wild points allocated to movement speed are no longer reflected in the creature’s level, reducing their wild level when compared to other creatures.
- Flyers will continue to consume stamina (and won’t regenerate) while unmounted if they are still being ridden by another player or creature (i.e. on their back). This primarily affects wyverns and quetzals.
- The stamina of all flying creatures has been substantially reduced.
- The stamina of all flying creatures now regenerates much more slowly.
- The stamina of all flying creatures now takes ~10 seconds to begin regenerating.
- The Island now features Wind Speed, which modifies the speed of flyers. Direction of the wind is currently not visible.
- Imprint no longer increases the movement speed of flyers.
- Fixed a common server crash associated with harvesting. Servers should urgently upgrade to this version to avoid crashes!
- Fixed not being able to craft Tributes, and not being able to “Transfer All” from Supply Crates.