Patch 254 Tek tier ! , 254.1 . 254.2
Released – January 30, 2017
- New Mechanic: Hairstyles & Facial Hair (with real-time growing), Hair Dye-ing, & Haircutting + Scissors.
- Tek Tier Phase 1: Tek Engram system, Element Resource system, Tek Replicator, Tek Rifle, Tek Helmet, Tek Visor, Tek Jetpack, Tek Boots, Tek Gloves, Tek Rex Saddle, Tek Transmitter, and more.
- New Dino: Ovis Aries!
- New Dino: Basilosaurus!
- New Dino: Baryonyx!
- New Dino: Purlovia!
- New Item: Lance (for jousting of course!), and you can now also use a Shield when Weapon-Riding (provided you are using an appropriate Weapon).
- Alliance-Chat channel! (open with ‘Home’ or cycle thru all chat modes with Tab)
- Admin Command Logs & Chat Logs file-output options
- Run with:
New Admin Cheats:
- UnlockEngram(string ItemClassName) // (for Tekgram unlocks)
- SetHeadHairPercent(float thePercent)
- SetFacialHairPercent(float thePercent)
- GetTribeIdPlayerList(int32 TribeID);
- GetSteamIDForPlayerID(int32 PlayerID);
- GetPlayerIDForSteamID(int32 SteamID);
- Troodon Scout now has an option to look for Corpses & Caches
- Tamed Dinos now have an option to disable their resource-harvesting
- Holding Left or Right when dismounting a Dino will now dismount you in that direction
- Significantly increased Scorched Earth Loot Drop Quality
- Added 5 more Player and Dino levels
- Fixed Allosaurus spawning inside bases
- Fixed issue with being able to clip through World Geometry
- Fixed Supply Crates respawn logic (would previously have stopped some cave crate spawns)
- ~16 more Explorer Notes
- Soups/Beers can no longer be eaten by Dinos
- SteamOS version works properly again, and memory savings on Linux & Mac
- Audio system is now fully streamed. Hundreds of MB saved, slight potential perf loss. If you want to use the old system (memory-intensive), launch with -oldaudio
- Fixed BattlEye connection logic to avoid dropping players. Recommend BattlEye servers update!
- Fixed crashing upon loading or running various Mods. Recommend all servers update!