- Fixed getting stuck when exiting Ladders in Singleplayer/Non-Dedicated modes.
- Fixed Tek Rex Helmet interaction with Walls/Clipping.
- Fixed another issue with the optimized Timers.
- Fixed memory leak and performance overhead associated with low-level Timers. Recommend servers upgrade to this version!
- Element no longer spoils, and bosses drop approximately 33% more Element.
- Increased damage of Tek Projectiles and reduced Element cost.
- All Tek armor has had its durability pushed up from 120 to 300 (In line with a good piece of Journeyman Equipment. This was just an oversight on our part, they were always meant to be more durable!)
- Tek Pants ability no longer consumes element when coming into contact with/destroying the destructible foliage, and uses the original amount of element for running over time.
- Added a new Wild NPC Stasis Range scaling-for-player-count option to scale server performance for more players (requires inputting into INI, not commandline)
- End key now toggles Tribe far-distance Dino Nameplanets
- New Tek +200 insulation buff when wearing full set of Tek Armor containing Element
- Fixed Wild Basilosaurus taking damage in deepwater. Tamed Basilo still will, however now it only takes 1/10th the amount of damage-over-time.
- Significantly improved server performance via low-level optimization of Timer system, reduced server stalls approximately 15% perf gain.
- Hiding Engrams now automatically prevents them from appearing in Supply Crates even if they are not in the Exclude Items Indices list.
- Boss Musics now properly automatically takes the Music Volume setting into account.
- Added [/script/shootergame.shootergamemode] PlayerBaseStatMultipliers[0-11] to multiply player BASE stats (you can use the PerLevelStatsMultiplier_Player array to multiply player per-weight stats)
- Tek weapons now do substantially more damage vs everything except structures. (Rifle is +50% damage, Rex Saddle is +100% damage.)
- Tek armor offers slightly greater physical protection (+30 armor per piece.)
- Tek Rex shots take slightly less Element. (Down to 5 from 6)
- Burn rate of Element for Legs and Chest reduced by 50% (50% more time per piece of element.)
- Saved approximately 280 MB of GPU RAM due to distance field optimization, and increased distance field performance.
- Fixed certain server stalls during player joins
- Server options to disable Taming & Riding
- Added a warning label that hair is cut to zero when changing hairstyles, and clamped hair slider drag length. (We had meant to release v254.0 with this feedback but had accidentally disabled it!). Improved underlying systems for Mod-added hairstyles in preparation for ARK Dev Kit release.
- Fixed Mountable turrets erroneously playing a “whoosh” sound whenever spawned.
- Fixed an issue with Ballista Ammo
- Made Tamed Pegomastax targetable by wild creatures
- You can no longer stand on the flight ceiling (though jetpack flight z is still clamped)
- Singleplayer/non-dedicated bosses are reduced in damage and effective-HP by 67%
- You can no longer trim hair from dead bodies
- Fixed allosaurus alpha buff / pack not working
- Tekboots now consume element automatically for fall damage. note you do have to manaully load them for climbing grip, however.
- Veg cakes are now consumable by herbis again!!
- Fixed TheCenter destroying structures on floating island in pve (not retroactive)
- Fixed another case where Mods could crash (particularly Weapon Mods)
- All-Players floating names for admin spectator (when you fly up high) now are defaulted off (they cost server perf), and can be enabled by spectator admins with “cheat SetShowAllPlayers true”
- Fixed crash associated with facialhair styles.